Sunday, March 13, 2011

You've got a jump in your step, but a rip in your rep


I would like to dedicate this blog to Raising Hope. Seriously that show is SOOO funny! The premise sounds kind of weird, it's about a guy who had a one night stand with a convinced felon, and then she got the electric chair, and he got the baby. It sounds weird, but it is so funny! Let me just share a few quotes:

"We are responsible we're just also and also passionate and spontaneous." -Virginia
"Those are also our gladiator names if we are ever on American Gladiator."-Burt
"Which we might do, because we're spontaneous!"-Virginia

"I'm still reeling from that 13th astrological sign. I kind of need to reevaluate a lot of things, and remove a tattoo." -Gas guy

"Boy the homeless people in this town have great nicknames!"-Jimmy

"Why does my room smell like old people?"-Maw Maw
"Because yesterday we let an old person go in there."-Virginia

"I'm donating a kidney to the mayor"-Burt
"Why would you be giving a kidney to the mayor? You voted for the other guy."-Jimmy
"Can't you put petty politics aside for day Jimmy, the man's life is at stake!"-Burt
"The mayor is a woman."-Jimmy
"Can't you just let me have this? This is as close as I'll ever get to being mayor."-Burt

"We'll have to do a coin toss. Heads I win, tails you loose? Tails...you loose..."-Virginia
"Dang it! I never win coin tosses!"-Burt


Isn't Hope seriously sooo cute?!!? She has the funniest faces in the show!

No comments: