Tuesday, October 4, 2011

All you need is the plan, the road map, and the courage to press on to your destination.


So like last year Alli and I were driving around using her GPS to get somewhere, when we realized that we had NO idea what people did before GPS. After like a day of thinking about it and concluding that they just must have called people a lot, and stopped at gas stations, we realized hello! There were totally maps!
I don't know if it's my feminine genes, or just lack of trying but I cannot read a map to save my life! I am so grateful for those little GPS's! AND for mapquest! Oh man I love having good directions! I also feel like it is a lot easier to meet up with people now a day! If your plans change mid travel you just text them and say oh we're going here instead. You text your friends the address of the place, and they plug it into the GPS of their phone, and bada boom! You're meeting up together! :) I just love technology! :)

1 comment:

Brooke Smith said...

I agree!! I love having google maps, GPS devices, etc. They make finding things so much easier!!!