Tuesday, December 30, 2008

When they nights are long they'll be easier together

Ok so basically I love Greenday! They have this one lyric that goes "Nice guys finish last, you're running out of gas..." Serious GENIUS right there! It is so true!!!! Nice guys finish last, and get screwed all the time. I mean sure blessings, yada yada (not to undermine blessings or anything). But in reality, your niceness is well nice, but it causes you to run out of gas. You suddenly have no gas, and no time because you spent all of your time and gas helping people out! :S HUM. Just a thought for the day I suppose.

1 comment:

BandonRandon said...

It also reminds me of Coldplay's 'Lost?' lyrics:

"Just because I'm losing
Doesn't mean I'm lost"

and Switchfoots 'The Loser'

"Only the losers win
They've got nothing to prove
They'll leave the world with nothing to lose
You can laugh at the weirdos now
Wait till wrongs are right
They'll be the ones with nothing to hide"

I don't think it's really that nice guys finish last i think it's that there needs to be a balance between being a push-over and being a jerkface.... just my personal thoughs.