Thursday, April 21, 2011

There is never any time when the work is done. You have to laugh during the work!

I have a few GREAT quotes that I love! Ready...Set...

"Costco is big, not fancy, but I dare you not to like it!"
-Modern Family

“Be strong and of good courage. You are truly a royal spirit daughter of almighty God, and you are a Princess destined to become a Queen. Your own wondrous story has already begun. Your once upon a time now.”
-President Dieter F. Uchdorf
“Are we not framers of our own destiny? Are we not the arbitrators of our fate?”
“Everything will be okay in the end. If it’s not okay, it’s not the end.”
“There are two ways you can live your life: as if nothing is a miracle or as if everything is a miracle.”-Albert Einstein
“You cannot leave everything to fate. She has a lot to do sometimes you have to give her a hand.”
“Having somebody help you does not mean that you failed, it just means that you are not in it alone.”
“Most people don’t meet their goals because they aim too high and they miss, but when they aim low they hit the target.” –David Osmond
"Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss; but every once in a while you find someone who's iridescent, and once you do, nothing will ever compare."-Flipped
“My counsel for all of us is to look to the lighthouse of the Lord. There is no fog so dense, no night so dark, no gale so strong, not mariner so lost but what its beacon light can rescue. It beckons through the storms of life. The lighthouse of the Lord sends forth signals readily recognized and never failing.”
–President Thomas S. Monson
“I have come to realize that I am like an old $20 bill crumpled, torn, dirty, abused, and scarred, but I am still a $20 bill. I am still worth something, even though I may not look like much, and even though I have been battered, and used, I am still worth the full $20.”
-President Dieter F. Uchdorf

No comments: