Sunday, January 22, 2012

When I said go I never meant away


I have always been secretly interested in astrology, numerology ect. I do not live my life by the results, but I have definitely found some truths in all of them! It is so interesting! My personality is very divided, and I am a Gemini, which totally explains it! I also am two completely opposite colors according to The Color Code, which comes back to being a divided personality, and a Gemini.

I am reading about Gemini traits, so I will share! Gemini's are know for intelligence, awakening, cleverness, and education. Many Gemini's show extrovert tendencies, and are highly adaptable, versatile, has great communication skills, intellectual, and youthful in appearance. They are highly sociable, and posses a certain quality that allows them to communicate verbally as if it were effortless. Gemini's are also eloquent conversationalists which seem to draw others to them. Gemini's are very responsive to change, and constantly seek new opportunities to take on new adventures. Gemini's are able to harness their love for change and become excellent multitasking juggling several projects at once.

High intelligence is another positive trait of a Gemini, their minds tend to work in a very logical, and rational manner allowing them to gain knowledge very rapidly. Gemini's typically learn as much as they can in as short of amount of time as possible. Gemini's are positive, and outgoing. A Gemini is the kind of person that likes to see and learn about everything the world has to offer!

Anyway very interesting, and very true! There were other traits that weren't so accurate, so I didn't bother with them! haha!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I too, am a Gemini. I loved your blog post here. :)