Thursday, June 20, 2013

It's you and me forever, it's you and me right now

I love to see the Temple, I'll go inside some day. This is a blog dedicated to the house of the Lord. I LOVE going to new/different Temples. It has been quite an experience going to all of the current Temples in Utah! WOOT WOOT! Seven years living in Utah and I finally did it! It is really cool to think that for now I have been to all of them! They are currently building Provo City Center, Payson, and Ogden. So soon I'll have more to go to! Brother Woodward one of our Stake High Councilmen spoke on Sunday and he said when he returned home from his mission he had a goal to go to every temple. There were ten at the time so the goal seemed attainable. Haha. So crazy to think that our lovely temples are definitely dotting the earth! I love it! 
 Draper, have done everything 
 Bountiful, have done baptisms and a session 
 Mount Timpanogas (I definitely need a better one this summer now that they are done fixing the spire), did baptisms  
 Jordan River, have done everything  
 Vernal, did a session 
 Oquirrh Mountain, have done everything  
 Logan did sealings 
 Manti, did a session 
 Salt Lake City, have done everything 
 St. George, did baptisms 
 Monticello, did baptisms 
 Brigham City, did a session 
 Provo, did baptisms 

Those are the lovely Utah Temples that I've been inside. So amazing!!! Now as a bonus here are the Temples I've been to outside of Utah:
 Portland, Oregon, which I have still never actually been inside which is heart breaking, but I went to Brea's wedding and waited outside all day haha
Las Vegas Nevada, did baptisms 
Medford Oregon, did baptisms 
Los Angeles California, did sealings 
San Diego California, did a session 
Newport beach California, did a session 

This is my journey thus far, we'll see what the years bring! I hope the Temple remains as important in my life as it is right now! 

No comments: