Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Dancing in the dark

Today I did this guy's hair who was just fabulous! I decided that the man I marry will have sarcastic banter with me! :) I love it! It's so fun to just sit and carry on a sarcastic comments, and ironic statements! I just love it! It is so much more fun to get to know someone through witty banter then through actual serious conversation, and the "where are you from?" "what's your favorite color?" Type questions that seem to drone on and on! We talked about puns, and how we both appreciate a good pun, which stemmed from the fact that he said he had something on his back, so I checked it, and said "don't worry, I've got your back...bahaha! pun!" haha! I loved talking to him because we were both just silly and nonsensical! My favorite part of our conversation was when I randomly said if "I were to sign your yearbook right now I would write 'don't ever change!'" and he said "I would write in yours 'stay cool forever'". Then at the end of the cut and color I was said "okay, don't forget about me", and he said "how could I? We signed each other's yearbooks." CUTE! So cute! I feel like people who are witty are also very good listeners, and pretty observant, because you have to be to be witty. Anyway, that is my random bout about how I love friendly banter! :)

No comments: