Saturday, September 8, 2012

She turned her can't into cans and her dreams into plans

Dating is so rough! So we go to this amazing Stake Conference tonight where Elder Tate, and Elder Scott spoke to us. It was fantastic! Elder Scott's focus was of course dating! He even ended the meeting early so we could "mingle". So after his encouraging pep talk on dating, and not giving up, and how to keep going, and keep improving, I was revved up to go out there and find my eternal companion...or at least a nice boy! So I'm talking to this way nice boy, and things are going great, when suddenly he drops the bomb: "So Jess, question, is your roommate single?" 

REALLLY?!?!!?!? REALLY?!?!?!??!?! Yeah! So sick of that! I already married off one beauty queen roommate, and still, it doesn't end?! UGH!!!!! 

So yeah, how'd my mingle go? No where...it went to where...man, I tell you, this "decade decisions" (as Elder Tate referred to it)  is a rough! I'm trying Elder Scott, but it's hard when everyone just uses you as a conduit to meet their own eternal companion. 

No comments: