Thursday, November 27, 2008

It kind of hurts when the words you say turn themselves into blades


Oh boy to I HATE the undependable!!! It is soo irritating to me! There is this boy. And he always makes plans with me, and it will be like oh let's do something this day, at this time. Or just this night. And then he never calls, but he'll send me a text like 2 hours later and is like ok let's do something. Are you ready? And I of course being the one with NO self control just says yes! Even though I am so annoyed because I have been waiting all night, and haven't heard a word!

UGH UGH UGH! It's so frustrating! Maybe it's just the way I am. I like to have things planned out to at T, but when people don't allow me to plan things, and just let things happen on the fly, it bugs me because I could have done something really fun and exciting instead of just sitting around, not really doing anything, WAITING! I hate waiting!!!!

I mean how hard is it to send a little text saying I'd love to be with you right now, but I'm doing *insert activity* right now, but I'll be home in like 30 minutes. I'm sorry.

That is all I want! I mean things come up, commitments run late, but you can't just string people along!!! It's so thoughtless, and annoying!!! UGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I'm so frustrated!!!

All that I want is to be able to count on someone, and feel taken care of. I love the feeling of knowing that someone's always got my back, and cares about me. That's all I want...SIMPLE! EASY! Make it happen world!

1 comment:

BandonRandon said...

Well I'm gonna be a bit of jerk here but i also think it's up to you to stay and wait for him. There have been times with my friends when they are way late and I'm just like "screw it" and go do something else if i happen to meet up later great if not well there is always another time. I dunno i mean i know how annoying it is though when people are late i too get annoyed. i dunno good luck!