Thursday, November 27, 2008

What a beautiful mess this is...

I FREAKING LOVE my friends! They are totally the best! I have been so lucky to find such great people! It's so nice when people come through for you when you really need it. I needed a model for school to be there all day, and let me show everything I've learned on their hair, and Sarah did it. She sat in my chair all day while I did little tests on her hair for my instructor. I love that girl to death.

When I needed a model quickly for a hair show, Greg volunteered, and even offered to eat green jello for me! haha. It's just so nice. I seriously LOVE going back to Salt Lake and having everyone sooo excited to see me. The great thing is, I'm definitely excited to see them as well. I look forward to Salt Lake friends sooo much! I just LOVE Salt Lake so much! Just driving into the valley makes my heart feel happy!!! :) It seriously is so beautiful! There is ALWAYS something to do, somewhere to go, a group to pull together and make things happen with. I just love it! PLUS it's so cosmopolitan! I love the metro feel! Provo just seems like a prison sometimes. Like you are constantly being watched, and under someones wing...who knows who that someone even is.

Salt Lake is just amazing. Even more amazing then the wonderment of the city itself are the contents...meaning people!!! I LOVE you guys soooo much! Those were probably the best 2 years of my life! I made the best friends, and I appreciate it so much!!! Life is wonderful! I LOVE YOU ALL! *HUG*
Good thing Provo isn't too far away from Salt Lake! I would probably die!!!!

No comments: