Thursday, November 27, 2008

It takes all kinds to fill the freeway!






Do you ever have people that you are really close with and tell each other everything? I love that, but sometimes it feels like I attract people who are better talkers then listeners. That bugs sooooo badly! I mean I listen to them tell me everything. Every little detail, and it's not that I mind. I don't, but when it comes time for me to need them, and talk to them, they space, don't listen, and turn off. It really bugs me!!!

I have a lot of friends like that. Well not a lot, but a few. It really bugs me! I sit there and listen, even when I don't want to, then I try to tell them something that's bugging me, and it just goes in one ear and out the other like they don't even care!

For some reason I have this gift of listening. I do it when I don't even want to. It just happens. I try not to, I am doing 4 things at once, and I still hear every word, and remember it. It's actually pretty cool, but at the same time...sometimes I just want to space!!! I just want to give them a dose of their own medicine. UGH! BUT morale of the story! LISTEN when I'm talking to you!!! Nothing bugs me more than a bad listener!!!!
THANKS CYNTHIA AND ELLEN FOR ALWAYS LISTENING!! I LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

BandonRandon said...

aww... yeah i know what you mean though. I'm totally a good listener and listen to people but sometimes i just want someone to talk to. I dunno i think it all comes down to selfishness everyone (including those of use who want someone to listen) are selfish this results in us "needing" to be heard.