Sunday, February 23, 2014

Who I am makes who I've been

I have always heard of amazing people joining the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and turning their lives around, but over the last six months I have witnessed an acquaintance totally do a 180 and go from complete inactivity and disregard for the church and the word of wisdom to blessing the sacrament today in church! Watching this process, and transformation has really been enlightening about not only what the gospel of Jesus Christ can do in a person's life, but also about persistence, and the will of a person to change, and let go of bad habits. It's really inspiring. 

Watching this particular person has been really interesting I have seen the change, not only in demeanor, but in the whole way they carry themselves. Seriously I have an enormous testimony of what the true gospel and teachings of Jesus Christ can do in a person's life! I love our amazing heavenly Father who is always there for his beloved children! If you want to learn more about how this amazing church can change your life Visit http://mormon.org/, or meet with the Mormon missionaries! 

No comments: