Sunday, September 21, 2008

HUGS! Not Drugs!

Hugs are so amazing!!! One of the simplest pleasures in life. They can brighten your day, and make you smile from ear to ear, plus a hug from a special someone is like winning the biggest prize of the year! I think that you can tell a lot about a person from the kind of hugs they give. Think about it. Someone who gives a great hug must be very confident and know who they are. They not only enjoy a good hug, but enjoy sharing one. Then again when you go to hug someone and they are like a brick wall with arms it makes you wonder....

I have had many a hug in my day, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the tight, special hugs! I don't mind hugs of any shape or form, but some hugs are just better than others, and it is easy to see why. I have been told that I give amazing hugs! That was probably the best compliment I've ever recieved! I love hugs, so naturally I want to give good ones, so people like my hugs!

One day Mary Ann came up to me and was like "Jessica, I have had 4 boys ask me why I can't hug like you!" I was like well what do you mean? And she said "Jessica, you give THE BEST hugs! Everyone loves your hugs, and apparently I don't hug very well. Teach me!" Haha that made my day. I thought that was rediculous, and amazing! I love giving and getting hugs! So to all of you huggers out there! This one goes out to you!!!!!!

No comments: