Sunday, September 21, 2008

Life in the jungle

WOW! It has been entirely too long since I've written! Like a month!!! Well tis been a crazy ride!!! I recently discovered that I could borrow my roommates computer. So Luckily I've been able to keep up on email, and more importantly facebook! haha. It really sucks not having a computer. Most of all I miss my music! :(

Provo is very different. I've been back to SLC at least once a week since I left, it's horrible! haha but for any of you reading this in SLC I love you and I miss you!!! :) I have 5 roommates. It really isn't that bad living in a house with 6 people. You forget about it after the initial shock of the number wears off.

I really like my roommates! They are all so great! We have a lot of fun together, and we all like to do things, and be social, and go out and play games, so it's great! School is also sooo much fun! I did my first hair cut on a real person Friday! YAY!!! It went so good! Then this Friday I'm dying my friend's hair! :) I am just progressing right along. I am really grateful I decided to go to Dallas Roberts! It's a great school, and there are some fun girls! :)

I will tell you one thing that sucks about Provo, is game day! I live right across the street from the Stadium, so it is not too fun to try to go anywhere! But it has been so fun! I really am enjoying Provo....Sadly I am not feeling as social as I usually am...I don't know why...What's wrong with me????

For example, in my old ward I would just stay and talk forever with people, and here, I'm just like go to church, quick, go home. I really need to be more into social life activities!!!! UGH! I am so frustrated with myself! There is this boy I think is totally cute, and today I had the perfect opportunity to talk to him, and I just walked right past him and didn't even look at him! AHHH!!!

The whole point of moving was to make new friends, I mean I have, but I just feel like I am not doing a good job at it. I'm not putting forth enough effort, I'm just waiting for it to fall into my lap. I have news, that is not how it works! I need to be way more proactive and go after what I want!

NEW RESOLUTION: Be more involved!!!!

It's just so hard to be involved when I have school all day, and I finally just got a job, so that's nice, and much appreciated, but at the same time it gives me even less time to be active and meet people! OH what to do?

No comments: