Sunday, September 21, 2008

You're always trying to come in first, but it's someone else's game

I just love outdoor movies! I've been meaning to write a blog about this for quite some time, I just never got around to it! Just the whole feeling of being outside and enjoying a film with friends is so refreshing! I mean who doesn't love movies? Who doesn't love just sitting down for an hour or two and being entertained? It is so much better outside! The great out doors in my favorite season of all! SUMMER!

There is something so magical about film! It takes you on a magical journey to a far off land, or different state. It is so great to see a place you've actually been in a movie! Like going to Las Vegas! I'm always like ooo! I've been there!!! OOO! :) So fun!

Well that is about it for my little blerp about movies! I just love them!

No comments: