Monday, September 26, 2011

Big hearts are for breaking

HUGS!!!!!
I love HUGS!
I was talking to my friend Erik today, and he said some very nice things! First he complimented my skill of hugging and said I am the number one best hugger. :) He also said that I deserve a boy who will just love me and hug me! I agree!!
My favorite thing that he said was about how I am using some sort of reverse psychology to become the most loved person in the ward through my hugs! haha! It was a funny conversation, but it got me thinking. Everyone needs a hug, and I am so glad that I have hugs to offer! I feel like it breaks down personal barriers and allows people to become connected in a way that nothing else can do.
I am so grateful for the blessing in my life of something as simple as hugs! I love it when people tell me I give the best hugs! I really do love hugging and I guess when you love something you become great at it! :)
YAY for hugs!

No comments: