Thursday, September 22, 2011

You don't deserve my tears, I guess that's why they ain't there!

I am so grateful for the influence of the spirit in my life. I had a fantastic experience a few weeks ago! First of all I never take my wallet to the gym, but this particular day I decided to stop by the store after the gym, so I did have my wallet. After the gym I debated over and over, and tried to talk myself out of going to the store, and I decided to just go anyway even though I didn't want to. It just so happened that the isles of the parking lot were the certain diagonal that you had to go a certain way, and as fate (or the holy ghost) would have It I went down a particular isle and took the first spot I saw parking next to a woman standing outside her car. I asked if she needed help and she said she was waiting for the person parked in front of her to come out. I asked why, and she said so that they could give her a jump, to which I responded "uh, I could give you a jump. I am right here, and my car is next to yours..."

I practically had to convince her to let me help her other then waiting for who knows how long in the hot sun for whoever the owner of the car in front of her was. I slid my car over, and just like that she was on her way. She thanked me and said that she really was grateful. She didn't know what to do because her husband was out of town. :)

The Lord works in mysterious ways! He had been preparing me all day to help this woman! :) I Love little experiences like this!

I'd also just like to say that when looking for a photo for this blog all of the pictures that came up were of girls jumping their cars! haha! Girl power!

No comments: