Tuesday, March 11, 2008

JUDGEMENTAL?!?!?!?!?

Have you ever critiqued someone's outfit before? Strictly as an example you and your friend are waiting on a park bench and you are bored. There are tons of people constantly walking past you. What do you do? Well critique their outfits of course! Not loud enough so they can hear mind you just quietly amongst yourselves.

"Ew those are sick shoes"
"Oh my gosh, her hair is so weird"
"Those earing are 3 times as big as that girl's ear!"
"That DOES not match!"
Things of this nature.

Is that bad? Is that judgmental? I really don't think it's bad. Sometimes I just wonder if I am too judgmental. Recently someone pretty close to me told me I was judgmental when I said about her outfit. I don't even remember what the comment was, but it's not like it was rude, or tasteless, just something like woah that's a weird belt or something to the effect. Ever since then her comment has been eating me. Am I judgmental? If so is it a bad thing?

I pride myself on matching and putting great outfits together. I know what I like, and I know what is pleasing to the eye. Shouldn't I share this knowledge with those around me? For the common good of the general public perhaps? Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps....

HUMMM..... Well I guess morale of the story...don't wear ugly things and you won't get critiqued! lol

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

TWWWIIIIINNNNSSSSSS!!!!!!! That says "twins" just so you know. i am the same. i don't think it is bad, and i like looking nice too.