Thursday, March 6, 2008

Let me take you down cause I'm going too

Oh my gosh! I hate Walmart! If it wasn't so close to my house I would never go again!!! So I shop for 10 minutes, then stand in line for 50! That is incredibly ridiculous! There are 35 check stands and how many are open? oh 7! and 4 of them are quick checks! It is so infuriating! Sometimes I just want to A. steal all of my stuff just go get out of there, or B. get behind the counter and check myself out! It is just so annoying!

After I wait in line for so long I feel like I deserve some sort of reward or something. The reeces fast breaks are starting to look amazing, and the drinks in the refrigerator are looking amazing. But I don't have money to be buying crap like that! UGH!!! I just don't understand! HIRE MORE PEOPLE and make my life a bit easier! Well that's about all I was just frustrated!

No comments: