Saturday, March 8, 2008

Whisper words of wisdom-let it be!


Why is it impossible for people to be on time?
Why do I have to plan things and tell people to be there at least 45 minutes until they actually need to be? It is just so annoying!

It really isn't that hard to schedule your time so that you aren't late. I mean sure everyone has their late days. Sometimes your alarm doesn't go off, or your roommate is in the shower so it pushes everything off schedule a bit. Sure. It happens.

Somehow if you haven't ever planned an event you have no idea how important being on time is and also letting the host know you are coming which is the second thing I wish do discuss. It is so irritating when people don't tell you if they are coming. Imagine this...there is a huge party...there is food, but you don't know how many people are coming, how do you know how much food to buy??? It's so frustrating!!! Do I buy 20 or 40? or 50? UGH!!! Just tell me if you are coming so I can plan! Then be on time so I don't have to tell you to be there at 5 when I really don't want you there till 6. UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well that is about all...It just frustrates me that people cannot be honorable and courteous.

No comments: