Monday, May 26, 2008

I want to swim away, but I don't know how


Question of the day: Why are certain people creepy and the rest of us are not?

I just don't get it. What makes people creepy? How do you become creepy? Why would you want to be creepy? There are so many creepy people in the world! I mean sure in Klamath there were creeps, but many it's just because Salt Lake is like quadruple the size, but there are SOO many creepy people here! At the Business College Rob and I noticed all the time how creepy people were, and when we tried to comment about it we would have to clarify "which creepy kid?"

I know that we are all sons and daughters of a heavenly father who loves us all, but I just don't get how one of God's children can be so scary! That's basically what it comes down to, a creepy person is someone who just scares you for some reason that you cannot explain. For those of you still wondering let me list some characteristics of creeps!

1. scrubby
2. silently walk up behind you then talk
3. tell you random scary facts about their lives
4. speak to you without being spoken to, and continue to talk even though you look really freaked out
5. think they are the coolest since sliced bread, and never cease to tell you
6. shifty
7. wandering eyes
8. basically just scary appearance
9. Appearance actually has a lot to do with creepy! They just don't take care of themselves
10. follow you weirdly when you turn to leave

The biggest problem I find with creeps is that they scare you SOOO freaking bad, but you can't just be like ew! Stop talking to me! But you want to sooo bad!!! I want so badly to just be like "look here, you are creepy! Stop talking to me, we are not friends, and yes you scare me! Stay away!" But come on would I ever do that? At the same time they are a child of God, and I just can't be that mean. It really kinda sucks!

I just wish people were nice, pleasant looking, and good conversationalists. And while I'm on the topic of conversation, it really bugs me when I'm trying to talk to someone and they just stare awkwardly at me...Just keep the conversation going, I know you're shy, and maybe I make you nervous, but all I want is a good conversation!!!

No comments: