Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Rubbing salt in my wounds like it won't hurt

So there is this new guy at work-he is a pig! Just being around him makes me feel a mix between irritation, and disgust. Just the way he talks about women makes me so sick! He seems to feel (or at least by what he says, and tells us) that women are mere objects for the viewing pleasure of men. They don't seem to hold any real value to him, and the higher quantities they come in, and the prettier they are the more he wants them. It is just so degrading!

I mean yes there are tons of pretty women in the world, ney in Salt Lake, but seriously! All he ever talks about are hot girls, and going to bars. It is so trashy! Everything out of his mouth just really irritates me! I don't consider myself among the most beautiful in the Valley, but I am not too shabby looking, and the way this jerk talks about my gender just makes me want to drop kick him to Timbuktu!

I really just don't understand what the appeal is. I don't even know how he gets girls the way he talks about them! He seriously wants the whole cake, not just a slice, and that is wrong! Sick and wrong! He is so infuriating, and immature! I just can't believe it! What kind of standards are you setting for yourself if you go after anything with boobs!?! EW! Get a grip man, be smart!

Ok I think that is all, I just really needed to get that out! This kid is SOOO annoying!

1 comment:

Ellen Irion said...

whoa! please tell me this jerk face isn't at the LH!