Sunday, May 11, 2008

Love songs that seduce me with a sinister beat

Talking out problems is the best! I just adore a great conversation, and venting session! The best friends I have are the ones that I can come to with anything that is weighing on my mind. Be it how many times I have to repaint my nails and they still chip, or the most recent boy or roommate issues. The friends that take my problems no matter how small they may be are the friends I value the most. I know that sometimes my problems must seem absolutely ridiculous, and menial, but to me, they are huge!

Today I skipped sunday school, and relief society (yeah...I'm not proud of that. :( I feel bad!) and just plain talked. Talking is one of my favorite things in this world! If I can sit down and have a great conversation with someone...you know a conversation that just flows, and you learn things, share opinions, and so forth it just leaves you better than when you came.

The power of the spoken word is the most incredible! Conversation is sooo important on so many levels! The conversation I had today made me realize that boys and girls are just plain different. I know you are saying, well duh Jessica! You're a genius! But really, besides the obvious differences, we really are different. We think in totally different ways, and that is what complicates things. Girls think that boys are thinking a certain way, and really they aren't!

I had this long time crush, and it took me months to get over it. I had to get over it because nothing was happening, but then all of a sudden he asked me out! I am so mad! What gives him the right to ask me out now?! Ugh! I just don't get it! But anyways, talking about it with people, and getting different opinions really makes me think, and gives me a perspective I never would have seen any other way. I love it! So thanks to all of you out there who I love to converse with! :)

No comments: