Sunday, May 25, 2008

If I had to choose her or the sun, I'd be one nocturnal sun of a gun!

Every year I wonder what I did for my last birthday! The only memory I have from my last birthday, number 19 was my mom calling me, waking up on a lovesac because I didn't have a bed, and Jackie took me to Applebee's for lunch. :) I think I worked or something too. So let me just take the liberty to record how wonderful my 20th birthday was!!!

Starting at 7 the night before the fun festivities started! I went to Michelle's house and went shopping and watched the American Idol finale, then we went to the midnight showing of Indiana Jones! It was so fun! It was a great movie! I really have nothing to compare it against because I haven't seen any of the other ones, but I loved it!

Michelle told me she was going to wish me a happy birthday first all day, and at like 11:56 her and Cynthia went to get popcorn, and so at 12 they weren't there, and Jake leaned over and was like "happy birthday Jessica!!!" Lol so he was the first one! Then Michelle and Cynthia got back and were so bummed! haha it was funny! Rob called at 11:30 wanting to hang out, but I was at the district in South Jordan, so that was a little impossible.

So after the movie, I went home and slept till 9:00, then got up, got cute and Rob took me out to brunch at the Paradise bakery. My club sandwich, cookie and hot chocolate were amazing! It was great! We just talked about life, and caught up on g! Amazing!!!

Then I went got a call from mom, and tons of happy birthday texts and facebook and myspace posts. It was great! I love feeling that special! Then I went to work at the school. My kids were little brats the entire day! Finally when I couldn't take it anymore I was like you know what you guys? It's my birthday, and you are not being very good! And they were all like oh really? Happy birthday and started singing lol it was so cute!

Then I went home to get ready to go out, that was fun! I got a phone call from Reed Phillips, and we talked for about an hour, and it was great! Happy Birthday phone calls are the best! Dad and Jer called too but I was already at my party, so we didn't talk. I still haven't called them back yet.

So Rob and Erika came and picked Kath, me and Amber up to go to the resturant. We went to the Rio Grande Cafe by the Gateway mall. It was great! We had an awesome waiter! The food was great! It was mexican, and I got a Tostada and Taco. :) It was great! I had a great turn out!!! My closest and dearest friends, minus a few. Let me try to remember who all was there:
Kathryn, Rob, Erika, Cynthia, Michelle, Sarah, Heidi, Jake, Tim, Penny, Erin, Kelly, Kyle, Abby Mike, Mara, Ellen, Nalene, Amber, Carrie, Kim (and her friend Gavin), Robby and Tasia, Liz (oman)After dinner, we went to the gateway to watch a movie. We saw Made of Honor, it was horrible! I hated it! It was absolutely crude and stupid! I liked the plot, but it had so much sexual humor it was ridiculous! I mean most movies have at least one sexual joke or crude comment, but this movie it was like bam bam bam after every single thing! It was just way too much for me! I'd say half of the group liked it and the other half hated it. It was a fun night though! I think it was the best birthday I've ever had!

Scratch that, it was the best birthday weekend I've ever had! Friday Kath and I hung out with Rob, and she ended up not having to get her wisdom teeth pulled out like she thought. Then we washed my car, and went to the Gateway and did some damage shopping. (and really I mean damage! I am so poor!!!) I got these stinking cute Kapris, and great flip flops! Kath and I got the same sweater only in different colors, and I got perfume from Hollister, and Love Spell from Victoria's Secret. :) It was great!

Then Mara Burton had a party so we made an appearance, then went to Spencer's house to his party! It was so much fun! We took pictures of ourselves like old times! It was way stinking fun!!! Then Saturday we went to Lagoon with Cynthia, Michelle, and her friend Jennifer. It was a lot of fun!!! We all got season passes, so we can go back anytime!

Then there was an institute thing...it was a drive in thing, we watched National Treasure 2 in Mavin's car. Then we went to Dave's house and did would you rather questions with me Sarah, Mark, Dave, Spencer, and Adam for like 3 hours. It was fun! Then church was ok, we just went to sacrament, and then prepared for welcome dinner for the new members! :) It was great fun, then kath and I painted our nails, and are watching beaches, and it freaking keeps skipping! It's driving me crazy!

Kath leaves tomorrow, and it was so fun having her here to share this wonderful birthday weekend. :)

No comments: