Saturday, June 28, 2008

Into space, I think of just your face

I love people! Seriously everyone on the earth, every person that has ever lived leads(led) and interesting life! I love hearing about people's lives! Just the stories you hear, the experiences people have. It's amazing! I think that my life is pretty interesting most of the time, and if my life is as interesting as it is, think of all of the billions of people who have even more amazing lives, stories, and experiences! I think it is so fun to hear about just things people see, do and feel. Just today one of my friends texted me and told me about how they witnessed a car crash, and consequent arrest because the person was intoxicated. If it wasn't interesting enough for my friend to see that happen, and for me to hear it, think about the person who it was. The girl that got arrested! What a story she has to tell her friends! I am in awe when I think of how absolutely brilliant life is! How is it that we can all be on this mortal probation together, but still have distinctly different and interesting experiences? It is just amazing. It really makes me think of how vast the universe is! No two people have exactly all the same experiences, or thoughts. Even if two people share an event, they still perceive it differently! It amazes me so much! I am so grateful for this life, and the chance that we each get to be the dictator of our own life, to govern our own choices, and to make our own decisions. I love my life, and I love hearing about yours!!!:)

2 comments:

Elyse said...

Um, yes.

Prof Belknap does have a way of "inspiring the uninspired" aka me.

Every lesson is like a mini "life coaching" session. It's oddly theraputic.

That guy should charge more money.

Ellen Irion said...

wow that was profound! love it, I agree life is just awesome! because of the people in it :)