Friday, June 13, 2008

Too much of a bad thing is exactly what I need

I really love my friends. I love planning things, and I love it when people come to the things I plan. I love being in one place and seeing everyone I care about! It's so great. Sometimes...just sometimes I truly do hate being the organizer. It gets so old being rejected all the time (not personally rejected, but just people have other plans) And I try to take it as such, it's not personal but sometimes when I plan a really great thing and no one comes that said they would it really sucks because it could have been so much better! When people always depend on me to do everything for them, and when they call me and say hey let's get everyone together, aka you get everyone together, it gets annoying. I really wonder if people get sick of my texts haha. I hope not!! But anyways, I really get sick of it sometimes!!!

1 comment:

Ellen Irion said...

Just for the record, even though a lot of times i can't make it, i NEVER get sick of being invited :)