Friday, June 13, 2008

My will to quickly end it all set front row in my need to fall

It really bugs me that people are so closed minded that they think that a guy and a girl cannot have a strictly platonic relationship! I really don't get what's so hard about it. I love my guy friends! It is so great to talk to guys about things you can't talk to girls about. Guys give honest opinions, and don't sugar coat things girls do. They also provide a different prospective.

Seriously though I am really good at controlling my feelings and if I say I don't like someone odds are I don't. I may have at one point, but I get over things really easily. I am the kind of person that has a hard core crush where all I think about is that person, and then nothing happens, and they don't make moves, or reciprocate the moves I make, and then I get over it.

If a guy likes me he needs to show me, or I won't stick around. There are too many fish in this big sea of life to worry about one or two who don't like me in the same way. It basically sucks because yes I have liked a lot of my guy friends, but somehow we just end up as friends.

I am honestly pretty sick of being just friends with all the guys in my life, but I guess it's alright because I really admire all of them. :) Anyway I am just so sick of everyone questioning my motives if I talk about guys that I am friends with. It really is possible for a guy and a girl to be JUST friends!

No comments: