Sunday, July 20, 2008

How strong do you think I am?

This just in, Jessica Marie Hobbs is now a Mary Kay consultant!!! :) That's right ladies and gentlemen!!! If you need any face care or make up products come to me!!! PLEASE!!! haha. It is fun so far, but I haven't sold anything!!! Hopefully that will all change at my next party on Saturday! AND if you want to come to a Mary Kay party or even host one and get lots of discounts and prizes let me know!!! I would LOVE to do it for you!

I think I'll write another blog dedicated to Mary Kay. It really is wonderful! :) I I have parties every Saturday at 9:45 AM and Tuesdays at 6:45 so if you want to come don't be shy!!! I really love the support system that Mary Kay offers!!! It is so great! I feel like if I ever need anything or have any questions whatsoever I always have someone to call! It is so nice! :) It makes me want to do better. Honestly without the support of the ladies in my unit I think I would have already quit! haha.

It can be really discouraging, but I just need to work hard! Or as they say "work smart not hard!" haha Mary Kay is full of wonderful insights! If anyone is interested in selling Mary Kay also let me know it's really fun! :) And if I recruit 12 people I get a car!!! WOW! GREAT STUFF!!!

No comments: