Sunday, July 20, 2008

When my smile gets old and faded, wait around, I'll smile again

Guess what?! Rob and Erika are engaged! :) Yay! I am so happy!!! Rob and I have been planning the proposal ever since he knew they were getting married! It has come up so fast! So it was so cute! I want to tell you about it! So first of all Rob bought 200 tea light candles, and then me and my great, wonderful, amazing friends wrapped paper strips around them (dual purpose 1 it looked cool, and 2 to prevent the wind from reaching them). So then the night came and we all hung out at Kim's house! It was soo fun! Then we all went to the park and set up! It was soo beautiful! :) I love love loved it! SO great. It was kind of weird to actually watch him propose, but it was cool to be a part of their special moment. :) It was so hilarious! It was so extravagant that Erika thought it was meant for someone else, and barely went up the stairs!!! I love them both so much and it was great to be part of them! :) Here are some great pictures of the event!






1 comment:

BandonRandon said...

Working as a photographer at the Space Needle I have seen a few proposals in my day one of my favorites was the guy where I asked "would you like a photo" his response "yes but before you do *turns to the lady across the table from him pulling a little box out of his pocket* Susan, will you marry me?" let me tell you awkward moment for me i snapped a few photos and went on my way thinking *he could have at least dropped to a knee*

Yet we also have the ones where they plan it months ahead and we have to be there at this time and the ring comes out in a fancy dish.

I find this all quite fascinating. But glad your friends are happy.

<3 BRD