Sunday, July 20, 2008

The road to hell is paved with good intentions!

So I got my first speeding ticket about a month ago. Cynthia and I were heading home from Lagoon!!! I was going like 78 in a 65, but the cop said that he would write 71 on my ticket! Alright! That's fine with me! :) SO yeah! It was scary and took for freaking ever!!! And in the end I wrote out a check for $80 to the Davis County Court System...But I think I learned my lesson!

So then yesterday I was coming home from work, and this cop turns on his lights! I was soo confused! I didn't do anything wrong. The light just turned green. So I immediately pull over to the side of the road hoping he would jet past me, but he didn't! He just got on the loud speaker and told me to pull into the gas station parking lot. I was freaking out! What in the world did I do!?! So I pulled over, and he came up and was like oh I just wanted to let you know that your headlight is out. I was sooo relieved! Of course he still had to check out my license and all, but I was so happy that's all it was. :) I still need to get that fixed btw!!! oops!

No comments: