Sunday, July 20, 2008

A Trip Down Memory Lane!!!


I got this from a friend's blog. I thought it would be fun! I hope you will play along.

Here are the directions:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

3 comments:

Ellen Irion said...

OK - remember the day of Team Awesome? Ya i'm sure you do because we were pretty awesome. actually i'm not sure exactly what happened but i know we were awesome and laughed alot and were awesome did i mention about the excessive awesomeness?

Memory #2 - remember last summer when I was new, didn't know anyone and was washing dishes? i do. haha dishwasher would be so fun now that I know everyone, but then? not so bueno. but you invited me on break and i was so relieved!

Elyse said...

um. the memories are in surplus, seeing as how we spent the better part of 18 years together...but what immediately popped into my head was that time we both drank a HUGE bottle of 7up in the stake center parking lot and then both stayed home sick the next day. good times.

Shelly said...

well... jessica you and i have to many memories to count :) but the first thing that i thought of was when we had our religion class together our last semester at the BC... that was an awesome time :) we had so much fun sitting together and talking through every class!!! well i love you jess and i can't wait till you move to provo!!!!!!!