Sunday, July 20, 2008

You take me the way I am

So I really can't explain it but lately I've been getting really annoyed with people. I really can't stand people in long increments. If I hang out with anyone long enough I get sick of them! But lately it's been especially bad! Maybe I am just hanging out with the same people too much, I really don't know. But it's really annoying! I don't know why I get so annoyed! And seriously!!! Will it be like this when I get married?!

I mean I'll be around him ALL the time! I better not get annoyed! Oh boy! I am really excited to move to Provo. I think this is the change I really do need! :) Hopefully I'll fall into the swing of things quickly! I'm worried that I won't be able to be very social though because I'll have to constantly work to be able to afford school. I guess I might as well have gone to school in Kaysville. Either way, no life! haha. Eh I don't know we'll see how things go! Hopefully it's just great and everything is fine!

No comments: