Saturday, August 23, 2008

Suit up!!!

So I was going to Smith's in the Aves today to get boxes so I could start packing, and I was thinking. It wasn't too long ago that I was at that very Smith's getting ready to move from the house on F street with Jalene. Oh how things change. I am going to miss Salt Lake so much! So many great, wonderful, and not so great and wonderful things have happened here! It's been a great ride! I know the city so well and I love that! I had never moved until I moved out here for school, and since then I've moved about 5 times. Let's recap. Move #1: From Klamath Falls to Plaza Hotel. 122 w. South Temple Room 508. Great times great times! Oh the life of the dorms! Never having to drive anywhere, walking and taking trax. Living next door to the temple and in the middle of downtown! It was great! Fun school activities, dorm parties and cleaning checks. Although it was horrible because of all the rules, and guidelines, it was still something that I will never forget and would never take back. :) One of those such memories was meeting my first roommate Ashlee Hansen. Then meeting Kathryn, Jalene, and Rob, The Dan's...Some great times!!!!
Move #2: From the Plaza to Jalene's apartment with Jackie. The place was TINY! Jackie and I shared the livingroom, and this started the saga of me sleeping on the lovesac Rob gave me. Let's see this was the address of 3300 S. and 1100 E. :) Sugarhouse. The great adventure in Hobbitville with Matty!! Oh boy that was great! Then there was the time my car overheated, and our great neighbor fixed it for free! That was so great! Even though we only lived there for like a month it was great! Move # 3: From Sugarhouse to the Avenues. F'n 4th street. Oh good times good times. It was really a great apartment. It smelt like smoke, and that really sucked, but Ja and I shared a room while Jackie had her own. I loved how we just parked and walked 2 feet to get inside. This was such a great time! At Little America I had met Osi! Oh I loved my Turkish boy! He was so great! I remember bringing him to the house, and introducing him to Ja and Jaqu. Oh he was so great. He called me his English teacher. And then we hung out all day on the 24th of July (pioneer day). So great! I miss him! Then the last place that Winsor was hanging out with us. I remember when he gave me his bedspread before he headed to the MTC. :) He was so great! I miss texting him 24/7! I remember sneeking texts in the bathroom of LA trying to hide. haha good times!!! Move # 4: From Aves to Rosepark. 600 n. 300 w. Things started to go sour with Jackie. It sucked. Then Jalene and I made the biggest mistake of my life to Move in with Mar. Some people are better if you only see them once in a while as aquaintances. But eh well, you live you learn. That apartment was short lived. I think I lived there a month, then started to get alientated. But that was a great time! Lucas and I went to OR to visit my fam. That was fun!!! Crater Lake! Good times! :) I also remember the great friends I have because that was the hardest time of my life, and they were all there for me so much, for a shoulder to cry on and an ear to listen to. :) Move #5: From Rosepark to Ghetto Downtown. 4oo e. 1475 s. Emerson Ave. :) Awe this was the best apartment ever!!! THE BEST! First of all the location is great! Central to everything! So great! And Liz and Kelly were the best roommates I'd ever had! Minus a few things like not cleaning or doing dishes. It was wonderful! Then they both got married, and I have 2 new roommates now April and Sabrina! These girls are also so wonderful!!!! It has been quite an adventure I've been in Utah 2 years now. I am getting ready to make another move. This time from SLC, to Provo! I will miss SLC soooo freaking much!!! All of the LH parties, all of my great friends, best friends, great memories. Road trips, jobs. Wow! Life has been so great! I really love my life, and my friends! Thanks to everyone who made my life wonderful in Salt Lake!!!! :)

2 comments:

Elyse said...

You're forgetting the oh so important fact that your best friend of all time lives in Provo...

horray?

BandonRandon said...

this may be a dumb question but where are you moving too now? It seams out of Salt Lake but to where?

<3 B