Sunday, February 20, 2011

Cheer up my friends all say

Okay, so I officially need rehab. I have spent SOOO much money in the past few weeks on St. Patrick's Day decorations. Honestly, it's not even my favorite, and I haven't decorated for the holiday since I lived at home, and if you walked in my house right now you would think my favorite color was green. It's wall to wall green, and shamrocks! Don't get me wrong I am very proud of my purchases, and it looks super cute in my house, but really? St. Patrick's day? RANDOM!!! I cannot spend ANY more money on stupid holiday decor. You use it what? Once a year, then stick it in a box in your closet. Not worth it! I need to go to decorators anonymous! I just can't help it when I see a cute little saying, especially if it's sparkles! Yeah, I know, I have a problem!

1 comment:

BandonRandon said...

Heh, Nothing wrong with a little holiday sprit!