Sunday, February 6, 2011

Eye opening health experiences I suppose...


Okay, last night was an eye-opening experience for me. I don't know what I am doing at the gym, but apparently not the right things. I got SOOOOO winded walking up this mountain. I had to stop like twice to catch my breath, and get my heart rate back to normal. I don't know if I am just not working out the muscles I was using or what, but it was ridiculous! I mean I go to the gym, maybe not every day like I should, but I was seriously WINDED! I need to work my way up on the stair stepper or something. I need to do some sort of endurance training or something, I mean it was like a 10 minute walk up a steep mountain! I should have been able to do it for 10 minutes right? I don't know I felt week and WAY out of shape!!! :(Well more motivation to hit the gym and to do more specific things I guess!


No comments: