Sunday, February 20, 2011

I am fairly certain that given a cape and a tiara I could save the world

Have you ever lost your cell phone? Is that not the scariest feeling in the whole world! You panic and think oh crap, well I'll just call myself...wait...I don't have a phone. Hum...well maybe if I text so and so and tell them to call me....wait....that won't work! It's so crazy to think how dependent we are on our phones. I have like three phone numbers memorized, and they are all numbers from my childhood IE my parent's home phone, my best friend Elyse's home number, and my mom's cell phone number (even that last one is a little dicey). What would we do without our cell phones? I feel like I would be cut off from the entire world without a phone.
Do you ever catch yourself measuring the worth of you day by how many text messages or phone calls you get? After work when you check your phone it's the saddest feeling ever to see zero text messages, or phone calls. :( Well that's basically all I have to say about that, just a little rant about phones...I love them!

No comments: