Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Reflections of my soul...

I was talking to some friends the other night, and I realized I have some funny/crazy stories/experiences, and I should probably write them down so I don't forget them!!! haha! This might turn out to be a really boring blog, but I'm just going to list a bunch of fun and exciting things I've done in the past few years since I stopped blogging. :)

*Amber Lomenick and I going to 24 hour fitness after working at Ross late at night! One day we were left our towels in the sauna to get warm while we were in the hot tub, and they totally caught on fire!!! It was SOOO embarrassing!!! We almost burnt down teh Provo 24 hour! haha

*I was trying to find a new car this past summer, and I the two Bryan's were with me, and we took it for a test drive, and all was fine, then when we got back BR started asking questions about the title and the guy got super shady. The next thing we knew these two guys with guns and badges showed up and told us that this guy selling the car had stolen the car and they'd been tracking him for weeks! It was a moment straight out of cops! haha!

*I went through a phase of super obsession with the color code. I am a Red Yellow, and for a while that's all I would talk about. I love that test! You can learn sooo much about people and why they are the way they are.

*I went to many rodeos!

*Tim and I tried to go to a Sugarland concert, but Jennifer Neddles got laryngitis, so they ended up not being able to come so the show was Miranda Lamburt, Lady Antebellum, and Kenny Chesney! Still a wonderful show! The next year Sugarland came back, and Tim and I went!!! SOOOOOO great! I was one of the best shows ever!

*For my 21st birthday Drew took me to a Fall Out Boy concert! They are totally my fave! On the way back from the concert his car broke down, and we had to call a tow truck to take us from out by the salt flats to Provo. Shout out to Greg Shaffer for coming and trying to save us late at night!! You rock!

*This last year Cynthia and I planned many a rocking party! I love throwing parties and having people come!!!!

*I bought a new car! It was a crazy experience letting go of Roxy, I've had that car for forever, and I miss the sunroof! The new car is great though, I actually have AC, and after all of the initial repairs it runs great! :) It was sort of frustrating buying it though because I TOTALLY got ripped off, and It wouldn't even pass inspection!

*I got my first salon job!!! It is Studio 603 in Draper! LOVE IT!

*Went to a Train concert! Probably the best concert I've been to next to Sugarland! Pat is sooo wonderful! He crowd surfed, and brought people up on the stage, it was sooo fun! It was an Earth Day concert!

*One night Me, Tim Kyle, Andrew, and Becky sneaked into a resort in Park City, and used the pool and hot tub! After being in there for a good hour or so the resort staff started to get suspicious because there were a TON of people that had sneaked in the night, so they approached us, and we made a run for it! The manager chased us down all the way past the parking garage threatening to call the cops! AH! haha!

*SOO many people I know have gotten married and had kids! Crazy! I was a brides' maid for Kelly, and Britton, and kind of Brea. :) So fun!

*I love living in Utah, but I also love being from Oregon!

*Hate Provo, LOVE SLC

*We used to stay up super late every single night just talking with our friends (IE Roomies, Cyn, Alli, Kim and Jared, Bryan's, John, Alex, Eric)

No comments: