Thursday, February 17, 2011

If I had a type, baby it would be you!


So I was listening to my co-worker talk about how she has her slime ball ex-husband in her life forever because they have a daughter together, and I thought, how unfortunately true! In the world that we live in today sometimes people thing, well, just go for it, and if it doesn't work out, get a divorce, but really, if you do end up getting a divorce, and you have children together, you are in each other's lives forever! People really need to not rush into big decisions like marriage. It really is a serious matter! Who you marry determines your livelihood. My co-worker is having a rough time right now because not only does she have to deal with her ex because of her daughter, but now her ex is living with her brother, and still talks to her sisters all the time. AWKWARD! SO morale of the story, make good decisions!

No comments: