Sunday, February 6, 2011

You loose balance, you loose power

I have had the longing for a few months now to go home to Oregon, and just clean out all the junk I have stored away in my parent's shed. I remember when I first moved away to college I packed away boxes of stuff that I could never part with, and my wise Mother said "Jessica, if you pack it away in a box you will forget about it, and you might as well just donate it to Goodwill(because in parts of the world besides Utah, we have Goodwill's not DI haha) now." Of course I threw a huge pre-adult fit, about how I could never live without my precious jewels, but I just didn't have room in my dorm room for them, blah blah blah. Now suddenly I just want to go look through all of my long forgotten "goodies"! I want organize, and throw away the junk I have forgotten about, just as dear ole Mother had predicted. Will I be pleasantly surprised when I see the old treasures, or will I think man, I have been wasting my parent's shed space! Hummmm....Well I guess to be continued...

No comments: