Sunday, February 17, 2008

I have a label maker and I'm not afraid to use it!

In high school I used to come home from school every day and watch HGTV. It was my favorite! Mission Organization, Divine Design, Design on a Dime, and Crafters Coast to Coast; just to name a few. I felt inspired to watch it right now, but alas I cannot find the remote control. Therefore watching tv would require too much effort. (Sad I know!)

Ok good news! My computer has frozen like 2 times since that first paragraph (not the good part...) so I got up and found the remote! haha I'm watching while you were out. :)

When I was in high school and in my designing mode, I toyed with the idea of becoming an interior designer. Just the satisfaction the designers on the show get from helping people. I loved seeing the finished products. Your house should represent you, and be a place where you love to be, and are comfortable showing off.

I love to entertain so I need a house the reflects that. Somewhere where my guests feel comfortable. I just can't help thinking, what if I had become an interior designer!?

No comments: