Friday, February 15, 2008

I want to find somebody to love!

So it's Valentine's day...I guess I have to pay some kind of homage. It is now 2Am and I can't sleep. Why you ask? Because Keli and Kyle decided that we should party and get drunk! haha well ok maybe it wasn't alcohol...we took shots of apple cider, mountain dew, sobe, and propel. It was so silly and yet absolutely exhilarating! I was all wound down watching a movie with Thomas and Liz, and Keli walks in "let's have a party!!!" So we did, and we were laughing like none other! It was a blast! We just kept making weird concoctions, and making fun of each other and laughing and having a great night!

I was thinking the three people I care most about in the world all have significant others. At first I was like "it's so annoying and makes me realize how single I am!" But after further thought (and of course a pros and cons list jk), I realized I really love all 6 of those people! And even better I love how they all make each other so happy!

Keli & Kyle: They always make me laugh, and feel like I am included in everything they do. They never want me to feel left out, make an effort to come to my parties, and go to the gym with me. Kyle genuinely cares about me.

Liz & Thomas: We have such good conversations! We laugh, and be sarcastic, and joke, and really have fun! I can hang out with them all day and never get bored! Literally! Thomas always asks me how my day was.

Rob & Erika: What can I say? I love them both so much! They are fun together and fun apart! We have inside jokes, and it's always fun! Erika is always there for my texting pleasure!

The only thing about hanging out with couples is the whole PDA thing! I mean I LOVE all of my attached friends, but sometimes it's just a little awkward! I really am lucky though, at least I love all of their bf/gf's! I just want to let them all know if they are reading this that I love them, I'm so happy that they love me, and try to keep me involved in their lives (even when I don't want to because it's awkward! haha) I don't think they could ever know how much that means to me!

No comments: