Monday, February 25, 2008

The way I feel

SICK! I feel sick! Miraculously all of the kids at school are healed! Not one is still sick. :) But then there is me! I felt fine over the weekend! Then suddenly I wake up at 3Am with this congestion, and I cannot breathe through my nose, forcing me to breathe through my mouth, and therefore making my throat sore, and dry! All day I debated going to work and school. I ended up doing both. My reasonings:

Work-I can't afford to miss a day.

School-I can't afford to miss a day.


I feel loopy, and out of it. I feel miserable! I just want to fall asleep and wake up next week, but I can't afford to do that! I am so sick of living paycheck to paycheck! As it is right now I don't have enough money to pay my rent! This next pay check should give me barley enough. But then there are utilities, and cell phone bills to pay. Not to mention my credit card!
I cannot stand breathing through my mouth! UGH!

I feel so helpless right now! I'm exhosted, but I have so much to do! I have 3 tests this week, and 1 assignment! Luckily I wrote my papers already so I don't have to worry about those till next week.
I am sick of all of the repetitiveness! Each week I have a paper due in music & culture, each week I have a test in Project Management. Each week I have things to read for Teachings of the Living Prophets. It sucks! I just want a week without work! Well I guess I'll have that when I graduate!

DANG! On top of it all I just remembered that I have to work at 9AM tomorrow! I wanted to sleep in and get rest! Guess that won't be happening. I really hope I am feeling better by then!

I also am trying to get all of my W2's back (I have 3 jobs to get them from and so far have not received one! I guess that's one of the draw backs of moving so much!), and trying to apply as a substitute teacher for the school system. I am really not getting very far with either of those objectives right now! I just want everything to start coming together! I want to feel better right now, and start getting things done.


My life plan is already going to have to get set back a bit because of money. I will have to work the whole summer full time in order to pay for cosmetology school. Then I'll probably have to get a job while in school too. It is going to suck! 8-5 school, then work after that! UGHHH!!! Life for the next year is going to kill! Then there is a mission to be worried about. I wanted to start school asap, so I can go on my mission when the time comes, but as it stands now I will probably be 22 or almost 22 before I can even think about going.

I just want to make sure my life is in order first. I want to graduate cosmetology school before I abandon anything.
Life just isn't that pleasant right now. It's rather dreary, busy, and mundane. I just want to get on with life. I want to get out of school so I can work to live, and not work to support every aspect of my life. (including school and a mission) UGH! I am so frustrated...and sick! I feel terrible! :( I don't want to work tomorrow!!!

No comments: