Sunday, February 17, 2008

Thinking myself dizzy

Have you ever had something so happy happen to you that you...cried? Yeah me neither! I don't get it!!! Crying is for sad people, it conveys a negative emotion. People that cry when they are happy must be emotionally confused! I like to be there for my friends, and comfort them when they are down, but when they are happy crying it confuses me. I just don't know what to do! Do I laugh, comfort, leave, help?!

Maybe I just don't relate because I am not a crier, but seriously how hard can it be? Sad, cry-happy, smile. Doesn't seem that complicated to me. So that is about it, happy criers are emotionally confused. The end.

1 comment:

DalPal said...

In defense of those that cry when they are happy- I would say that they cry because they feel a super emotion of relief. For example- Some people cry when they are super spiritually uplifted. One may cry when they see a friend or family member that they haven't seen for a long time. Crying relieves stress and maybe one cries because of the amount of stress released.