Sunday, February 10, 2008

These hands can create something better for bettering


"Oh my gosh he has his father's eyes!!!"
"No he has his mother's nose."
It is just so narcissistic. Do we want little prodogy's of ourselves running around? Why? To fix the mistakes that we made? To give them everything we ever wanted? To make better people for the future? Or better selves for the future. Something to continue on our legacy and our heritage.

I am a firm believer in individualism. "Every star is different, and so is every child. Some are bright and shiny and others meek and mild." Working with kids is the funnest most rewarding job I've yet had. It is so amazing to see their little minds at work. You notice things you never would have seen through any other light.

The fickleness of their strong friendships. Their willingness to share, lead, and follow. Everyone wants to be the line leader. Everyone wants to pick the game. I can't wait to have a family of my own, and see what stars heavenly father has chosen for me. I am so excited to raise a family and have new little friends. (I am also a firm believer in being friends with your family. I want my family to be able to come to me and tell me everything that is on their minds. I want them to be a tight knit little group. Imagine little ducks all in a row. ;))

No comments: