Saturday, February 16, 2008

It's no conicidence that I've come, and I can die when I'm done.

Whenever anyone asks my Dad how he is he always respond with an enthusiastic "I'm fat and happy!" This answer has always somehow bugged me, I mean can you really be fat and happy? Sure it's possible, but is it your reality? I guess I'm not HUGely fat, and anyone who knows me knows that I am not unhappy, but I suppose deep down DEEP DEEP down, (below all the fat I guess! haha) I feel like I would be happier if I could change a few things about myself.

Lately I have been feeling so unhealthy!!! Pretty much all I eat are carbs because they are cheap, easy, and on the go. I have sandwiches at school, because I don't have time to make things in between work and class, then I'll eat pasta when I'm at home and do have time to cook. It just seems like all of the nutritious stuff is SOOO expensive! And takes so much effort to prepare. Why is it so hard to be healthy?!?! I just hate it! The world is so cruel, ney, unfair! (cliche I know)

So on that note I was thinking about fat people, and you know what I noticed? Most people who are overweight feel like they have to compensate for it in some way, and most of them are ridiculously funny! And if they aren't ridiculously funny they try really hard (you can tell) so you laugh just to humor them.

I am the kind of person who feels like I have to laugh whenever I know someone is trying to make a joke, just to humor them. I mean they tried! Also maybe that is why I'm funny. Deep down I feel like I have to prove something to all the skinny beautiful people. Personality is really important too!

But I want you to think about this...are you thinking...think of your favorite fat friends! They are so funny right??? I can think of like 3 right now! And I can think of one who thinks he's funny, but really he comes across as rude, annoying, and makes me feel like I always have to laugh when he talks. Plus it is almost as if he is condescending! UGH! But being the person I am, I can't help but be nice. :) Ok that is all I have to say about that! And Liz needs to use my computer! MUCH LOVE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i think in know who youre talking about that you have to laugh but they arent funny! HAHAHA that makes me laugh! am i one of the others? tell me the truth. lol jk... i dont wanna know.. haha but oh jessica, being healthy is easy and cheap! buy some carrots, cut them into carrot sticks and put them in a zip-lock bag. you have a healthy snack whenever you want! buy a bottle of ranch for dip, those will last at least a week for snacking on. or buy some celery and peanut butter. cut up the celery and store it in a zip-lock in the fridge and dip in the PB. also an easy fast snack. also bananas and apples go good with PB. most fruit is quick and easy! and it comes in it's own serving size so you dont have to measure. its really not that expensive if you dont buy unhealthy food along with your healthy food. thats why people think it's expensive to be healthy. because they just add healthy stuff to the shopping list without subtracting any of their regular stuff. if you are feeling crappy because of what you ate for your last meal, just make your next meal healthy. works every time!