Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Always a bride's maid, never a bride

While watching 27 Dresses for the second time, something depressing fluttered into my mind. Am I doomed to be one of those girls who is always a bride's maid, but never a bride? It seems that is how things are going at the moment. I am great friends with so many people, and they all love and adore me (or want to be me when they grow up. :) THANKS guys!). So many of my good friends are getting married. I am not saying that is what I want right now, but I just want to know that potentially in about 2 1/2 ish years I can have that too!

That is all...just thought I'd share a few thoughts about that.

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

i was thinking about this today. and i decided that i have lived 19 years being single, if you don't count "going out" in elementary school. and i am perfectly fine, sure i want marrige, not now though. and i want a date too, but it's not going to happen if i wanted so much. so i am single for another couple of years, it's nothing new. i have you and lili, and a great family. i will start worring than, if i have no one by than i will probably start freaking out, but for the next year or two, i will just be me and deal with it. this is a long comment. i think i'll make IT into a blog. lol