Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Facebook Stalkin'-having some fun!


I would like to address the lovely topic of facebook/myspace stalking. First of all let me settle this little facebook v myspace dispute. Alright all of you loyal myspacers, your loyalty is much appreciated, but facebook is just coming into it's own. I mean I'm sorry I love myspace just as much as the next girl, but when it comes down to it I am usually way more excited to check my facebook because I know that more excitement awaits.

The biggest advantage I see that facebook has over myspace is the ability to better stalk friends. On myspace you can see conversations, but you have to click back and forth between profile, facebook takes the guess work out of it for you! It has this nifty wall to wall feature! So you can see a whole conversation strand!!! It really rocks my world!

I also love it to keep tabs on my conversations! It's so nice to just look back and be like oh I said that that is why he said this! Ok! And now on to stalking, we all do it, it's fine. Haha I mean if you don't want people to know send it in a message! But if it's on the wall it's free game. And let me tell you, you learn some interesting things from snooping around!
I just love keeping tabs on my friends and seeing who is up to what, and looking at pictures from their epic adventures! It makes me feel close to the ones who live far away! Well I really wish I had that video of the facebook stalker song! If you get a chance youtube it! It's so amazing! I just love it! I can't figure out how the heck to put it on here! I wish I could! You would LOVE it! :)

No comments: