Friday, April 4, 2008

I love grapefruit, yes I do! I love grapefruit how about you?!!?

Haha so basically I was sitting at the table...the real table (that's right we have a real dining room table now! Just a little tangent about that...when I was sitting there last night I really had the craving to get three friends (because there are only four chairs) and play a good board game. That was my favorite thing to do in high school, and now whenever we play games it's rarely on a table. I just love that it's my favorite! Anyway the table is amazing, but sadly it will be moving in 2 weeks along with Liz and Thomas), and I was trying to eat a grapefruit! Those things are so messy!!! I ate the first half like Saturday or something and I just scooped it with a spoon. This was not working out very well, it seemed that all I got was juice. So this half I peeled it like an orange (thanks to Sarah's idea!). This was also SUPER messy!!! But way more enjoyable! I freaking LOVE ruby red grapefruit! It makes me so happy! I love the taste, scent, texture everything about it! It is my favorite bath and bodyworks scent! AWE! GRAPEFRUIT! How I love thee! :) haha well that's all for now just wanted to give a shout out to the big GF! ;)

1 comment:

Stickman said...

wonderful blog!
keep up the awesome blogging, and stop by mine sometime if you'd like.