Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Don't you ever commit assumiside

Why is it that someone can be a complete jerk, totally un-dateable then they strut up to the piano, play a glorious rendition of a favorite song, and suddenly, but just for the three minutes they are up there playing, they become...somewhat desirable!?! I don't understand! For some reason when I witness something amazing, and amazing talent I get a twinkle in my eye, and a gleam in my heart! He's so...not what I want, and not what I am looking for, and he's leaving in a week! GRR! Oh well since I was never into it I'm suddenly over it!

Also just as a PS I love it when people share their talents with me! Saturday at Jake's when he, Steve and Brandon started playing guitar and singing it totally made my day! Then there's Robby, making it look like he's playing, but he totally didn't!!!! Anyways it was great! Thanks guys!

No comments: