Saturday, April 5, 2008

Liberty is heavy-kuku cachu

Have you ever drifted apart from a friend? It sucks, but usually you don't realize it happening because you both get too busy or change and don't want to hang around each other anymore. Well that's not what this blog is about. This blog is about loosing someone near and dear to you because they get a significant other. As many of you may know Rob is one of my best friends! I love the kid to death. We talk about EVERYTHING! I have told him things no one else knows about me, and he has shared things with me that no one else on earth knows. We used to hang out all the time, and talk every day. Ever since he started dating Erika we haven't hung out alone or done anything fun. I mean yes we've hung out just the two of us, but it seems that whenever we hang out it's A. because Erika is working and B. because he doesn't want to do something by himself so he calls me. It really feels like I am just his back up. It sounds bad, and he knows it, but I really am. He'll call me if he needs something, or if Erika's working, and of course he truly cares about me and I know he loves me, but he loves me second to Erika. Which is also fine, I mean she's his girl friend, but it just sucks to see a valued friendship slipping away and there is nothing you can do to fix it.

Rob is probably the most interesting person I've met in SLC. He has been there for me through all of my hard times. He is like the older brother I've never had. I love the adventure that he exuberates. We've gone on some amazing trips, seen some amazing things, done some amazing things, been there and back. It's sad that it seems it is all ending. I really don't get how people can't multi task friends! UGH!

I have always had a best friend. My whole life, but because I've had a best friend I don't do EVERYTHING with that one person. I've also always had a lot of friends. I don't like to spend all of my time with one person. Maybe it's just me, but I get sick of people quickly. I like to spread my time amongst my friends. They are all great and I love them. It just makes me sad that other people can't spread their time out like that. It really just annoys me!!! I love Rob, and I love Erika, I love that they are a couple, but I don't understand, or like that they don't have time for me anymore. I mean I would even take hanging out with both of them together! But I don't even get that! :( I miss my best friend. :(:(:(:(:(

1 comment:

Elyse said...

Geez,

nice to know how much i mean to you!

Geez.